We currently have 1 Postdoc and 2 PhD positions on Advanced Mathematical Modeling for Efficient Design of Integrated Energy Systems at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Moscow.
- Knowledge of power system operation, economics and markets;
- Strong mathematical background on advance optimization, uncertainty modeling and game theory;
- Knowledge of programming tools such as Julia, Python, Gurobi, GAMS, etc; – Excellent use of the English language;
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international journals.
The Skoltech Center for Energy Systems addresses fundamental research challenges facing the energy industry worldwide. The research program concentrates around smart grids, energy infrastructures (electric power, gas and heat), energy markets, and power electronics and devices. We aim to address those challenges by an interdisciplinary approach combining the efforts of engineers, physicists, mathematicians, statisticians, economists and social scientists. The main Center’s strength is in applying advanced mathematical methods to solve power and energy systems problems. The Center is generously funded to collaborate closely with top universities in the world. English is the official language of communication at Skoltech.
- Skoltech: http://www.skoltech
- Energy Systems Center: http://crei.skoltech.r
- International Students: http://www.skoltech.