20th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems
Submission Deadline: October 18, 2017
Date: March 21 – 24, 2018
Venue: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
ICEIS is organized in 6 major tracks:
– Databases and Information Systems Integration
– Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
– Information Systems Analysis and Specification
– Software Agents and Internet Computing
– Human-Computer Interaction
– Enterprise Architecture
In Cooperation with SWIM, AAAI.
With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
Alexander Brodsky, George Mason University, United States
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer.
All papers presented at the congress venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
– Regular Paper Submission: October 18, 2017
– Regular Paper Authors Notification: December 19, 2017
– Regular Paper Camera Ready and Registration: January 4, 2018
The purpose of the 20th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS) is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested in the advances and business applications of information systems. Six simultaneous tracks will be held, covering different aspects of Enterprise Information Systems Applications, including Enterprise Database Technology, Systems Integration, Artificial Intelligence, Decision Support Systems, Information Systems Analysis and Specification, Internet Computing, Electronic Commerce, Human Factors and Enterprise Architecture.
1 . Databases and Information Systems Integration
2 . Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
3 . Information Systems Analysis and Specification
4 . Software Agents and Internet Computing
5 . Human-Computer Interaction
6 . Enterprise Architecture
– Olivier Camp, MODESTE/ESEO, France
– Joaquim Filipe, Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal / INSTICC, Portugal
– Slimane Hammoudi, ESEO, MODESTE, France
– Michal Smialek, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
– Alexander Brodsky, George Mason University, United States
Conference URL: http://www.iceis.org/