Hébergement hôtelier du Service des résidences de l’Université Laval – The housing alternative offering the best value for your money in Quebec City!
Located just 10 minutes from downtown Quebec City on the Université Laval campus, l’hébergement hôtelier du Service des residences offers accommodation in a stimulating environment close to many tourist attractions. To meet specific needs, a number of affordable, customized packages are available. Practical, economical, and safe, our short-term accommodation offers you an unforgettable experience full of life and culture. The Convention and Conference Package offers a convenient and affordable alternative for participants who wish to stay in Quebec City. Only a few steps from the campus conference buildings, our four residences are also just five kilometers from the Quebec City Convention Center. The city bus (Metrobus 800 or 801) will get you there in only ten minutes.
Superior University Room (private bathroom) (available year round)
These rooms are equipped with a bathroom, Queen bed, a double sofa bed, a TV, a microwave oven, refrigerator and telephone. They usually have all the amenities offered by hotels or bed linen and towels, shampoo and soap, parking included, free wireless internet access and free local calls.
* Rates available upon request.
Standard University Room (shared bathroom)
These rooms have two single beds and feature all the amenities usually available in hotels or bed linen and towels, shampoo and soap, parking included, free wireless internet access and free local calls.
Rates 2017: $ 60 + taxes in single occupancy and $ 82 + taxes in double occupancy (*Breakfast is include)
To reserve, use the following form and select the proper event in the scrolling list at the end:
International Conference for OR in Development (ICORD) – Event #256996
For information, contact us directly at 418-656-5632 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the name of the event.
Useful information about your stay at the university and at the ICORD conference
1. A campus map is available at: https://www.ulaval.ca/en/campus-map.html -click on ‘downloadable version’ (the numbers vary from map to map!)
2. Check in/registration for your accommodation (if you have booked this) is in the Pavilion Alphonse-Marie-Parent building (18 on Campus Map), office 1618 (open 24hrs a day). Rooms available from 4pm.
3. One person’s breakfast per night is included in the price of your room and you will be given vouchers for this on checking in. Further vouchers can be purchased if necessary in the cafeteria. Breakfast is served from 7am – 9am in the Pavilion Alphonse-Desjardins building cafeteria (17 on Campus map).
4. The conference and conference breaks will be in the Conference Centre: the Salle Power Corporation du Canada, Carre des Affaires, FSA room.(1030 Avenue du Seminaire, 36 on Campus map). Note that on the map the building is called Pavilion La Laurentienne.
5. Lunches will be provided by IFORS in the cafeteria in the Pavilion Charles de Koninck building (19 on Campus map). Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any dietary restrictions.
6. Evening meals can be taken in restaurants in the area or more cheaply up to 7pm in the cafeteria in the Alphonse-Desjardins building (17), or in the pub next door to it. Alternatively there are grocery shops in the area where food can be purchased.
7. Shopping centres (not far from the University: 10-15 mins walking distance from the Campus)
– Laurier Québec https://www.laurierquebec.com/en/
– Place Ste Foy https://www.placestefoy.com/en/
8. Quebec City has a lively music festival on while we are there, see: www.infofestival.com/en/