Date: July 17-21, 2017
Venue: Québec City Convention Centre, Québec City, Canada
IFORS 2017, the 21st IFORS triennial conference, is getting close and we are all excited about this great event! IFORS 2017 is a unique opportunity to get together as an international community made of academics and practitioners from all over the world.
The scientific program will offer four exceptional plenary speakers:
- Egon Balas, Carnegie Mellon University, CORS Lander 2017 prize winner
- Martine Labbé, Université Libre de Bruxelles, EURO plenary speaker
- Alvin Roth, Stanford University, 2012 Nobel prize winner
- Andres Weintraub, Universidad de Chile
In addition, ten well-known keynote speakers will deliver tutorials on a variety of topics. More than 1800 abstracts have been submitted for presentation indicating the huge interest in the conference.
In addition to an exciting scientific program, you will enjoy a great social program:
- Meet and greet old and new colleagues at the welcome reception on Sunday evening;
- Take part in one of the four excursions in beautiful Quebec City and its surroundings on Wednesday afternoon;
- Attend the IFORS banquet on Thursday evening.
Do not miss this great opportunity to visit Quebec City, the most European Capital in North America, a family-friendly city named culture city of 2016 by the Leading Culture Destination Awards. Here is a preview of some of the reasons why it received this honor: Business Insider
The year 2017 is also Canada’s 150th anniversary so July is a great time to be in Quebec City. Enjoy the outdoor activities, the music, the entertainment, the celebrations and the excitement in our lively city renowned for its hospitality. You may register here before May 31st to take advantage of the regular rate : https://www.euro-online.org/ifors2017/registration/register/
Chair of the Organizing Committee
M. Grazia Speranza
Chair of the Program Committee