Date: 20-22 Dec 2018
Venue: Satish Dhawan Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, INDIA
Operational Research Society of India – Bangalore Chapter (ORSI-BC), Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and Analytics Society of India (ASI), Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore are happy to announce the 6th International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence (ICBAI) which will be held during 20-22 December 2018, at Satish Dhawan Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
The aim of the ICBAI 2018 is to create a platform and facilitate knowledge sharing on advanced data analysis, business analytics, big data and business intelligence for distinguished academicians, practitioners and researchers from academia and industry.
Papers are invited in the following and related fields of Business Analytics and Intelligence:
– Analytics in Banking and Finance
– Analytics in Human Resource Mgt.
– Analytics in Marketing
– Analytics in Operations and Supply Chain Mgt. Analytics in Public Policy
– Bayesian Data Analysis
– Big Data analytics
– Big Data Technologies
– Business Scorecards and Dashboards
– Classification Problems
– Clustering Techniques
– Data processing
– Data Visualization
– Descriptive Analytics
– Fraud Analytics
– Healthcare Analytics
– In-memory Analytics
– Insurance Analytics
– Patent Analytics
– Predictive Analytics
– Prescriptive Analytics
– Retail Analytics
– Sentiment Analysis
– Social Media Analytics
– Sports Analytics
– Text Analytics
– Web Analytics
– Abstract of about 1000 words should be submitted through email : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of abstract is 30 July 2018.
– Abstracts must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, source of data, methodology, major results, implications and key references.
– All submissions will be reviewed and authors of accepted abstracts should submit the full paper before 30 October 2018.
– Accepted papers will be published in the conference CD-proceedings only.
– Please visit conference website : www.mgmt.iisc.ac.in/~icbai2018 to know more about registration process.
– Registration fee will include CD proceedings with ISBN number, conference material, lunch, dinner and snacks for conference days
|ORSI and ASI Members||
Last date for abstract submission : 30 July 2018
Email notification selected abstracts: 30 Aug 2018
Last date for selected papers submission: 30 Oct 2018
Conference dates: 20-22 Dec 2018
Conference URL: http://www.mgmt.iisc.ac.in/~icbai2018/