DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS
The 8th annual Health and Humanitarian Logistics (HHL) Conference returns to Atlanta this year after being held at various locations around the world (Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, South Africa)!
The HHL Conference brings together speakers and attendees from non-government organizations (NGOs), industry, government, military, and academia in a forum to identify common challenges, share innovative research, and prioritize strategies, policies, and investment. The agenda features plenary panel discussions, interactive workshops, poster sessions, and ample opportunities for networking. More information about workshops, speakers, program agenda, and site visits will be available at https://hhscenter.gatech.edu/conference.
– Dr. Anne Schuchat, Principal Deputy Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
– Michelle Nunn, President/CEO, CARE USA
Plenary panels will address:
· Strengthening Public Health Systems
· Supply Chain Complexities in Refugee Crisis Response
· Designing Supply Chains for Health Emergencies
· Sudden Onset Disasters: Matching Supply with Demand
Early registration deadline is JULY 1! Register online now at the site below.
https://hhscenter.gatech.edu/conference/registration/. A limited number of registration reimbursements are available for the first 2 employees of a given NGO as well as limited financial support for students with accepted poster submissions. For further information or to SPONSOR the conference, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in August!
2016 HHL Conference Organizers:
– Pinar Keskinocak and Julie Swann, Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems, Georgia Tech
– Jarrod Goentzel, Humanitarian Response Lab, MIT
– Özlem Ergun, Northeastern University; Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems, Georgia Tech
– Luk Van Wassenhove, Humanitarian Research Group, INSEAD