COIN-OR Optimiser Suite
COIN-OR Optimiser Suite - a suite of ready-to-use optimisation solvers that can be incorporated into a user's computer program.
The goal of this project is to provide support for build, test, and installation of a coherent suite of interoperable solvers and libraries on the most popular computing platforms. We aim to provide methods for users to easily install pre-built and well-tested binaries on all platforms. Currently supported platforms are
- Microsoft Windows with the Visual C++ compiler, versions 9-13 (see the MSVisualStudio wiki for more details)
• MSVC++ IDE
• The cl compiler from CYGWIN/MinGW (with the autotools)
- Microsoft Windows with the g++ 4 compiler (CYGWIN/MinGW)
- Linux with the g++ 4 compiler on ix86 architectures.
- Mac OS X with either the g++ 4 compiler (installed with Homebrew) or the clang compiler.
Link to website: https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary
- Up to date information about the software in this list, which is mostly free to use, can be obtained from this link