Research Implementation, Human Skills and Resource Management, and Sciences Education in Digital Era
by: Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, M. Graczyk-Kucharska, M. Szafranski, S. Gütmen, A. Özmen, A. Cevik, Z. Wlodarczak, M. Golinski, S. Kuter, R. Filia Sari
Learning from data has become very important in every field of science and technology, e.g., in
- financial sector, economics,
- quality improvement in manufacturing,
- computational biology, bioinformatics, medicine,
- earth- and geosciences, engineering,
- social sciences, and humanities.
Learning enables for doing estimation, modeling and prediction.
Learning named as:
- Statistical Learning,
- Deep Learning,
- Theory of Inverse Problems,
- Data Mining,
- Analytics, and
- Artificial Intelligence.